Experience True Filtration
No Cough - No Burn - Clean & Cool
How do we get Cannabinoids through a Filter?
By passing them through the filter above their boiling/vaping temperature.
Cannabinoids (THC/CBD/CBN etc.) and Terpenes vaporize between 125°F & 500°F.
Cooling the smoke below cannabinoid vaping/boiling temperature results in cannabinoids returning to liquid/oil state. They then fall out of the vapor stream & condense on metal cooling plates (Genius Pipe), on top of water (Bongs/Water Pipes), on the herb & paper (Joint), etc.
The PerfectPipe® utilizes physics to keep cannabinoids above their vaping temp as they pass through the Filter, so that you receive very high levels of THC/CBD/Terpenes etc!
And, Yes, you are correct, putting a Micro Fiber Filter on a Rolled Joint does not work! Why? Because the length of herb cools the smoke too much, resulting in cannabinoids clogging up the filter right from the first hit! It only goes downhill from there.
The PerfectPipe® Patented Bowl Design Utilizes Physics to Extract High Levels of Cannabinoids. How?
By Burning the Herb Slowly with Fire Removed!
AKA: Fire Free Slow Draw
Why do I need to Remove the Flame?
* Because Fire Kills Cannabinoids and Terpenes on Contact!
* Fire abuse is the biggest killer of THC.
* Light gently, short puff's like a cigar, and remove flame before taking hit.
* High Rate Extraction is acheived by taking a controlled draw with the fire removed.
* Herb may go out between hits, which limits waste, just flick some ashes off and re-light.
Why a Slow Draw?
* A hard draw produces extreme heat which destroys Cannabinoids.
* A Slow Draw extracts Cannabinoids at high rate with gentle heat release.
* Experiment yourself to find the perfect draw speed for optimal extraction.
Bowl Too Small You Say?
* With a Fire Free Slow Draw you will get 4 to 6 full powerpacked hits from one bowl!
* The PerfectPipe® High Rate Extraction reduces herb usage as much as 80%.
* Many PerfectPipe® users report needing only one small hit.
* Bowl holds approx. 1/2 of a joint (.4g) of packed herb.
* Use ground up herb. Pack it Tight ‐ Burn it Slow!
Why a Stainless Steel Screen?
* The stainless steel screen is the first stage of micron filtration.
* A screen is necessary for firm packing & high rate extraction.
* Stainless Steel has a very high melting temperature. Never use brass.
Why a Micro Fiber Filter?
* The Micro Fiber Filter is the second stage of micron filtration.
* The filter protects you from burning particulates and significantly reduces heat & ash.
* A new filter is used with each bowl of use.
* Desired Elements pass through the filter above their vaping/boiling temperature delivering high levels to user.
Bowl Design with supported screen provides 2 functions:
1) Firm Packing: for High Rate Extraction
2) Containment: for Complete Extraction
Laboratory grade Borosilicate Glass - No burning paper!
The PerfectPipe® cleans like new forever!
------ No more mold or bacteria! ------
*Hint: Do Not Inhale while lighting*
*Take Short Puff's like a cigar* Gentle - Light Gently & Remove Flame!
Easy - Controlled Draw - 4 to 6 hits per bowl
Filter - Use a New Filter with Each Bowl Use Ground up Herb
Pack it Tight - Burn it Slow
You should get 4 to 6 full hits from one bowl.
If not, you are drawing way too hard.
You will be amazed how much higher extraction you get when you find the perfect Controlled Draw Velocity!
If you lose your tool, don't worry, just use metal tweezers or a drywall screw.
PreLoad Pipes For The Day
Easier Than Rolling
15 Pipe Super Saver
Plus lots of supplies
3 Boxes of 5 Pipes (each box has 5 Pipes, 5 extra Stainless Steel Screens, 2 Courtesy Caps & a Tool), 4 bags of 100 Micro Fiber Filters, 20 Courtesy Caps, 25 SS Screens & Cleaning Kit with Brush & Tool
10 Pipe Travel Kit
Travel Case, 10 Pipes (so you can preload for the day), 20 Courtesy Caps, 50 Micro Fiber Filters, Bud Tub & Filter Tub, 10 extra SS Screens (5 per box), 2 Tools (one per box) - Cleaning Kit w/Brush & extra Tool
2 Pipe Travel Kit
Travel Case, 2 Pipes, Bud Tub, 50 Micro Fiber Filters, 1 Tool, 5 extra Stainless Steel Screens & Cleaning Kit w/ Brush &: Tool
PerfectPipe® Sport Kit
One PerfecPipe® w/ Caps, 50 Micro Fiber Filters, 5 extra SS Screens, 1 Tool, Cleaning Brush & Cleaning/Storage Tube
PerfectPipe® Filters sourced from Italy are the highest quality filters available.
A new filter is used with each bowl of use!
25 Stainless Steel Screens
High Quality Stainless Steel Screen stays in place with patented tech. The screen is very easy to remove and replace.
Prepack for the day!
5 PerfectPipes, 1 Tool
5 Extra Stainless Steel Screens
Plus a bag of 20 Courtesy Caps
20 Courtesy Caps
No smell or mess w/ Caps On!
Reduces breakage & it Floats!
Cleaning Tube w/ Brush, Tool & Instructions
Cleans the PerfectPipe® just like new.
Printable Cleaning Instructions
PerfectPipe® Cleaning Brush
The PerfectPipe® Cleaning Brush is made from high grade nylon and stainless steel wire for durability.
The PerfectPipe® was developed utilizing over 40 years of Scientific Glassblowing experience. Made out of laboratory grade borosilicate glass on automation machines for the utmost quality. While all glass can break, the PerfectPipe® is tough. Avoid contact with glass and rock surfaces. With the Courtesy Caps installed the PerfectPipe® is nearly unbreakable!