No Cough - No Burn - Clean & Cool
Genius Pipe, Journey Pipe & Water Pipes Remove Cannabinoids!
PerfectPipe® Does Not Remove the Cannabinoids!
Genius Pipe, Journey Pipe & Water Pipes Do Not Remove Particulates!
The PerfectPipe® Removes Particulates!
How do we get Cannabinoids through a Filter?
Physics: Cannabinoids vaporize between 125°F & 500°F. Cooling the smoke below cannabinoid vaping/boiling temperature results in cannabinoids returning to liquid/oil state. They then fall out of the vapor stream & condense on metal cooling plates (Genius Pipe), metal cooling chamber (Journey Pipe), on top of water (Bongs/Water Pipes), on the herb & paper (Joint), etc.
The PerfectPipe® utilizes physics to cool the smoke in the PerfectPipe® center chamber just the right amount to keep cannabinoids above their vaping temp as they pass through the clean filter.
And, Yes, you are correct, putting a filter on a joint does not work! Why?
Because the length of herb cools the smoke too much, resulting in cannabinoids clogging up the filter right from the first hit! It only goes downhill from there.
The PerfectPipe® Patented Bowl Design Utilizes Physics to Extract High Levels of Cannabinoids. How?
By Burning the Herb Slowly with Fire Removed!
AKA: Fire Free Slow Draw
Why do I need to Remove the Flame?
* Because Fire Kills Cannabinoids on Contact!
* Fire abuse is the biggest killer of cannabinoids.
* Light gently and remove flame before dragging and inhaling.
* PerfectPipe® Bowl is designed to keep herb burning with fire removed.
Why a Slow Draw?
* Because a hard draw produces extreme heat which destroys Cannabinoids.
* A Slow Draw extracts Cannabinoids at high rate with gentle heat release.
Bowl Too Small You Say?
* With a Fire Free Slow Draw you will get 4 to 6 powerpacked hits from one bowl!
* The PerfectPipe® High Rate Extraction reduces herb usage as much as 80%.
* Many PerfectPipe® users report only needing one small hit.
* Bowl holds approx. 1/2 of a joint (.4g) of packed herb.
* Use ground up herb. Pack it Tight ‐ Burn it Slow!
Why a Stainless Steel Screen?
* The screen is the first stage of micron filtration.
* A screen is necessary for firm packing & high rate extraction.
* Stainless Steel has a very high melting temperature. Never use brass.
Why a Micro Fiber Filter?
* The Micro Fiber Filter is the second stage of micron filtration.
* The filter eliminates burning particulates & reduces heat.
* A new filter is used with each bowl of use.
Bowl Design with supported screen provides 2 functions:
1) Firm Packing: for High Rate Extraction
2) Containment: for Complete Extraction
Laboratory grade Borosilicate Glass - No burning paper!
The PerfectPipe® cleans like new forever!
------ No more mold or bacteria! ------
*Hint: Do Not Draw/Inhale while lighting* Gentle - Light Gently & Remove Flame!
Easy - Draw Slowly - 4 to 6 hits per bowl
Filter - Use a New Filter with Each Bowl Use Ground up Herb
Pack it Tight - Burn it Slow
You should get 4 to 6 hits from one bowl.
If not, you are drawing way too hard.
You will be amazed how much higher extraction you get when you find the perfect Slow Draw velocity!
If you lose your tool, don't worry, just use metal tweezers or a drywall screw.
PreLoad Pipes For The Day
Easier Than Rolling
15 Pipe Super Saver
Plus lots of supplies
3 Boxes of 5 Pipes (each box has 5 Pipes, 5 extra Stainless Steel Screens, 2 Courtesy Caps & a Tool), 4 bags of 100 Micro Fiber Filters, 20 Courtesy Caps, 25 SS Screens & Cleaning Kit with Brush & Tool
10 Pipe Travel Kit
Travel Case, 10 Pipes (so you can preload for the day), 20 Courtesy Caps, 50 Micro Fiber Filters, Bud Tub & Filter Tub, 10 extra SS Screens (5 per box), 2 Tools (one per box) - Cleaning Kit w/Brush & extra Tool
2 Pipe Travel Kit
Travel Case, 2 Pipes, Bud Tub, 50 Micro Fiber Filters, 1 Tool, 5 extra Stainless Steel Screens & Cleaning Kit w/ Brush &: Tool
PerfectPipe® Sport Kit
One PerfecPipe® w/ Caps, 50 Micro Fiber Filters, 5 extra SS Screens, 1 Tool, Cleaning Brush & Cleaning/Storage Tube
PerfectPipe® Filters sourced from Italy are the highest quality filters available.
A new filter is used with each bowl of use!
25 Stainless Steel Screens
High Quality Stainless Steel Screen stays in place with patented tech. The screen is very easy to remove and replace.
Prepack for the day!
5 PerfectPipes, 1 Tool
5 Extra Stainless Steel Screens
Plus a bag of 20 Courtesy Caps
20 Courtesy Caps
No smell or mess w/ Caps On!
Reduces breakage & it Floats!
Cleaning Tube w/ Brush, Tool & Instructions
Cleans the PerfectPipe® just like new.
Printable Cleaning Instructions
PerfectPipe® Cleaning Brush
The PerfectPipe® Cleaning Brush is made from high grade nylon and stainless steel wire for durability.
The PerfectPipe® was developed utilizing over 40 years of Scientific Glassblowing experience. Made out of laboratory grade borosilicate glass on automation machines for the utmost quality. While all glass can break, the PerfectPipe® is tough. Avoid contact with glass and rock surfaces. With the Courtesy Caps installed the PerfectPipe® is nearly unbreakable!